Bizuma is seeking a passionate, creative, and thoughtful Junior Digital Designer to join our Creative Team. We are changing the way people discover e-commerce products and we want someone who can’t wait to play a huge role in defining and designing these new experiences.
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for a variety of digital efforts such as the design of brand emails and promotions, and the design and production of our recurring site assets. Additionally, you will assist senior creative staff with larger projects as needed. This is a great opportunity for a young designer to be quickly immersed in digital design and to be an integral part of a dynamic in-house creative team.
The ideal candidate is fluent in digital best practices and knows how to push the boundaries and create fresh designs. You attend to the tiny details without losing site of the big picture, and are comfortable quickly iterating your way to a final, polished design solution. The ability to work quickly under pressure and turn around designs on tight deadlines is crucial. There’s a lot to get done and the right candidate will be energized by the chance to create designs that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people!
- Produce designs for emails and other digital marketing promotions
- Own the design, production and upkeep of main website assets.
- Collaborate with the photo and print departments to create beautiful and visually consistent experiences across media.
- Analyze, refine and push our existing designs to make them better.
- Understand the Bizuma brand and ensure that it is upheld through all digital experiences
- 0-2 years of digital design experience.
- A strong portfolio that includes digital work.
- Great typography skills
- Familiarity with the latest digital design trends
- Basic understanding of web production best practices
- The ability to seamlessly balance long term projects with daily design needs
- Strong communication skills and a precise attention to details
- Masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration skills are a plus