From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help expand to include more firms. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As the Partner Marketing Manager for strategic technology partners in the cloud space, you’ll interact with technology partners to create go-to-market strategies and co-marketing activities that will drive awareness of our joint solutions. You’ll craft integrated marketing campaigns with our Partners.
You have and will continue to build a technical aptitude, leadership skills and business acumen. You will generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. Success in this role will require the development of working relationships and interactions with partners, customers, senior leaders, sales leads and other product and marketing groups across WV.
WV helps millions of employees and organizations to grow and expand, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Operationalize go-to-market (GTM) and joint marketing strategies with a focus on tech partners.
- Execute joint campaigns with partners and develop overall positioning and messaging, storytelling and strategic plans.
- Set key performance indicators, drive pipeline and measure ROI in order to ensure success of ongoing campaigns and marketing activities. Increase partner influenced growth to AI.
- Evolve and monitor strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests.
- Work with Product Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, as well as partners, to drive awareness of our joint solutions and further business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology or software marketing experience.
- Experience in planning and executing marketing programs, including marketing campaigns and building creative assets and marketing content.
- Experience marketing with cloud computing enterprise software, virtualization, application development, containers and developer-oriented products.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering and marketing teams.
- Demonstrated product or technology advocate.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.