PR & Social Media Executive
Bizuma is seeking an PR and Social Media Executive. As a PR & Social Media Executive you will possess a thorough understanding of PR & Social media platforms and tools. An expert in juggling multiple projects you will have extensive community management experience and will be proficient in social listening tools like hootsuite, conversocial, facebook insights etc. This role will give the candidate the opportunity to build extensive knowledge and experience across PR & Social Media Marketing, working with a variety of stakeholders to successfully drive our SocialMedia & PR strategies.
Our PR & Social Media Executive will support in managing the proactive presence of the Company’s brand’s and reputation. Responsible for publishing, monitoring and responding across our Social Media channels on a daily basis.
- Support the development and implementation of the PR & Social Media strategy
- Deliver the highest possible standard of social customer experience
- Engage with customer service related comments, complaints questions, managing customer feedback, escalating to the respective teams and keeping track of the queries
- Liaise with customer services to ensure that the care element of social media is coordinated and managed effectively
- Audit social media channels as required
- Proactively plan, create and publish relevant and timely content calendars across all social media channels
- Lead on the editorial content for the blog
- Manage suppliers to create image and video content for social media channels
- Own and distribute reports that demonstrate content performance and trends
- Proactively identify, manage and contain social media issues that may pose a reputational risk to the Company and its’ brands
- Manage all PR related admin and reporting
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities.
Required experience & skills
- Demonstrable success with Social campaigns and audience growth with experience of creative thinking with a proven track record of implementing creative social solutions which are on brand and encompass the brand’s tone of voice
- Proficiency in social listening and management tools
- Keep up to date with the ever changing world of social media
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualifications