The successful Sales Director is a high-energy hunter focused on building consultative relationships at all levels in retail and manufacturing enterprises. They are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customer and ultimately driving the adoption of Bizuma’ e-commerce solutions throughout the enterprise.
The Sales Manager enjoys uncovering and closing new business opportunities in a start-up environment. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process. They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
- Identify, uncover, and develop new opportunities within a given territory. Direct, manage and lead the strategy of other team members, company resources, and partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Build and Manage a Team of Sales Executives
- Accurately forecast and close recognizable retail brands to exceed customer acquisition goals.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Build and leverage relationships with Bizuma Partners to insure the successful implementation of Bizuma eCommerce for customers in your given territory.
- 7+ years of experience selling solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on retail or ecommerce related solutions.
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Must have experience in a team sales environment, excel at team building and have a proven track record of team leadership.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A technical background and aptitude is important.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills are critical.
- Travel, on a regular basis.
Native speaker of the market you work in, Germany, France, Spain, UK, China, Denmark, India.