Must enjoy sales and achieving targets. Will learn from Sales Director and work towards building a portfolio of clients in specific market.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities within a given territory.
- Report to Sales Director
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle. Accurately forecast and close recognizable retail brands to exceed customer acquisition goals.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Build and leverage relationships with Bizuma Partners to insure the successful implementation of Bizuma eCommerce for customers in your geography.
- Minimum of 0 – 5 years of experience selling solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on retail or ecommerce related solutions. Successful background in complex, executiv
- entry level sales processes
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. A technical background and aptitude is important. Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills are critical.
- Retail Market experience is requested
- Travel from UK to market you work in on a regular basis.
- Native speaker of market you work in, Germany, France, Spain, UK or Italy.