Senior Software Engineers / Developers
Bizuma is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Cloud Services team who will be responsible for building the next generation of services for our industry leading e-commerce platform. In this role you will work on developing server side technologies that enable our platform at the performance level. You will work on a range of concepts to include build services, clustering, and concurrent changes. In this capacity you will leverage your strong Java server side background to architect and build large distributed systems. The qualified candidate will be part of a cross site team responsible for the design and development of our core ecommerce platform. In this role you will play an integral part in producing the next major release in our product roadmap and have a significant impact on integrating cutting edge technologies and features into a robust ecommerce platform.
- Strong Java programming background and experience working with both Eclipse and Spring.
- Demonstrate experience developing distributed systems.
- Good Knowledge of PHP.
- Proven track record delivering mission critical, enterprise web applications (experience developing SaaS applications a plus).
- Strong knowledge developing and debugging Java applications leveraging industry standard development tools.
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Design and Analysis, multithreaded and database programming in a Java environment.
- Proficiency developing automated unit tests.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team with an ability to mentor and be mentored..
- Skilled at working with Product Management to refine and extend the detailed requirements for a complex product feature.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment.
- Complete understanding of the full product development lifecycle (design, development and testing).
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment.
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Ability to participate in defining the technical strategy of the Engineering organization by researching and validating technologies to address large scale challenges for the organization.
- BS or MS degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years professional software development experience.
- 4+ years professional Java development experience.